The January CFLCA General Meeting will take place on Zoom at 6:30PM on January 12, 2021. Guests include:
- City Manager Chris Lagerbloom- City Updates
- Dr. JJ Rajter- COVID-19 Updates
- Parks & Recreation Director Phil Thornburg with AECOM Park Project Lead, Joe Webb
Please save the date for our last Virtual General Membership Meeting of 2020. The meeting will be held on December 8th via Zoom at 6:30 in the evening. REGISTER NOW!
Typically, this would have been the evening when we hold our Annual Holiday Pot Luck Social. We can’t do that this year so feel free to get decked out in your holiday best and turn your camera ON!
Questions or comments in advance or interested in joining the Board of Directors? Please email [email protected].
The Virtual November CFLCA General Meeting will take place on November 10, 2020. Please make sure you are signed up to receive our e-newsletter! If there is something you need CFLCA assistance with you can use the “Contact Us” feature on our home page.
CFLCA November 2020 General Meeting
Tuesday, November 10th, 2020
Meeting Start: 6:30 PM
Register in advance for this webinar
- City Manager Chris Lagerbloom – City Updates and Importance of Community
- Dr. JJ Rajter, Critical Care Medicine Specialist and Pulmonologist – Covid Updates
The following resources were shared by Monica Elliott,President of the Broward League of Women Voters:
- Broward SOE Voter Information Brochure Here
- View LWV’s voter guide on Florida Amendments & Broward Charter Q’s
- Election Protection Hotline 1 866 OUR VOTE
- Where do I vote? Sample Ballot Please! I need to track my ballot, NOW.
Plan on joining your friends and neighbors at the CFLCA General Meeting on 10/13/2020 via Zoom. Confirmed guests/topics are:
- Steven Glassman, Vice Mayor & District 2 Commissioner
- Chris Lagerbloom, City Manager on Social Justice & Racial Justice
- League of Women Voters will provide a non-partisan informational presentation on Amendments you will see on your November ballot.
When you submit your questions in advance we can get them to our guest for inclusion in their presentation. Please use the “Contact Us” feature on this website.
Register in advance for this webinar:
September CFLCA General Meeting will be held via Zoom on 9/8/2020. Scheduled guests will include:
- Zoie Saunders, City of Fort Lauderdale Chief Education Officer
- Chris Lagerbloom, City of Fort Lauderdale City Manager
- Dean Trantalis, City of Fort Lauderdale Mayor
- Dr. “JJ” Rajter, Critical Care Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine