ABOUT THE COUNCIL OF FORT LAUDERDALE CIVIC ASSOCIATIONS
The CFLCA is a strong organization made up of dues paying qualified civic and homeowners associations in our City. Each Member Association sends a representative to participate on the Council. Effective March 2020 in person meetings have been replaced by virtual meetings which are held monthly on every second Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. Everyone is welcome…please join us at our upcoming meeting.
Solar United Flyer
Solar United Neighbors Broward Co-op 2021 is currently open until October 15.
Posted in City and CFLCA Events, Council Corner, Information For Our Members
September 2021 Agenda GM
- City Manager Chris Lagerbloom – City Updates
- Dr. JJ Rajter – Covid Updates
- Legislative Priorities: C. Scott Dudley, Director, Field Advocacy and Federal Affairs, Executive Director, Florida League of Mayors
- Broward County Services Resource Guide: Eugen Bold and Maria Rodriguez
- Going Solar: Glen Hadwen, Sustainability Manager, Public Works and Laura Tellez, Solar United
- Paddles with a Purpose in support of Make a Difference Day Oct 23: Oliver Cale, Paddles with a Purpose Board Member
Minutes from August meeting
Posted in Agendas - General Meeting | Most recent minutes from the 'General Meeting'.