CFLCA BOD opposed HB1 10-1 at this meeting. View the correspondence sent to elected officials here.
The Virtual November CFLCA General Meeting will take place on November 10, 2020. Please make sure you are signed up to receive our e-newsletter! If there is something you need CFLCA assistance with you can use the “Contact Us” feature on our home page.
CFLCA November 2020 General Meeting
Tuesday, November 10th, 2020
Meeting Start: 6:30 PM
Register in advance for this webinar
- City Manager Chris Lagerbloom – City Updates and Importance of Community
- Dr. JJ Rajter, Critical Care Medicine Specialist and Pulmonologist – Covid Updates
The following resources were shared by Monica Elliott,President of the Broward League of Women Voters:
- Broward SOE Voter Information Brochure Here
- View LWV’s voter guide on Florida Amendments & Broward Charter Q’s
- Election Protection Hotline 1 866 OUR VOTE
- Where do I vote? Sample Ballot Please! I need to track my ballot, NOW.
CFLCA Virtual General Meeting Agenda
October 13, 2020 6:30PM Start Time
Register in advance for this webinar:
Welcome and Call to Order, Roll Call
General Membership Reminders: Census 2020 Deadline Extended to 10/31/2020
Introduction of Guests:
- General Update: Steven Glassman, Vice Mayor & D2 Commissioner
- Racial Equity: Chris Lagerbloom, City Manager
- Health-related COVID Update: JJ Rajter, Critical Care Medicine & Pulmonologist
- Monica Elliott, League of Women Voters
Treasurer’s Report posted here
Review and Acceptance of Prior Meeting Minutes – Sept. 8, 2020 General Meeting *
Member Highlights Neighborhood “Elevator Speech” Round Robin
Next Board Meeting is 10/26/2020
Next General Meeting is 11/10/2020
*Indicates voting/potential voting item if quorum requirements are met.
Purpose: Focus on the issues relating to the preservation of the present and future welfare of the City of Fort Lauderdale and its neighborhoods and citizens, be proactive and reactive to those issues, communicate any recommendations to the proper officials, strive to improve communication and create a stronger partnership between City government and neighborhoods.
For More Information: www.cflca.org