Please save the date for our last Virtual General Membership Meeting of 2020. The meeting will be held on December 8th via Zoom at 6:30 in the evening. REGISTER NOW!
Typically, this would have been the evening when we hold our Annual Holiday Pot Luck Social. We can’t do that this year so feel free to get decked out in your holiday best and turn your camera ON!
Questions or comments in advance or interested in joining the Board of Directors? Please email [email protected].
CFLCA November 2020 General Meeting
Tuesday, November 10th, 2020
Meeting Start: 6:30 PM
Register in advance for this webinar
Welcome and Call to Order
General Membership Reminders
Introduction of Guests:
- City Manager Chris Lagerbloom – City Updates and Importance of Community
- Dr. JJ Rajter, Critical Care Medicine Specialist and Pulmonologist – Covid Updates
Member Highlights – Neighborhood ‘Elevator Speech’ 60-second Round Robin
- Central Beach Alliance – President William W. Brown
- Downtown Fort Lauderdale Civic Association – President Melinda Bowker
- Lauderdale Beach Homeowner’s Association – President Steve Ganon and Board Member Barbie Pearson
- Lauderdale Manors Homeowner’s Association – Dennis Ulmer
- River Oaks Civic Association – Vice President Kelly Manning
Review and Acceptance of Minutes CFLCA October 13th, 2020 General Meeting*
Treasurer’s Report 11.10.20 Treasurer’s Report and Membership Payment Log-Membership Meeting
-Next Board Meeting is 11/23/2020
-Next General Meeting is 12/08/2020
*Indicates voting/potential voting item if quorum requirements are met.
Purpose: Focus on the issues relating to the preservation of the present and future welfare of the
City of Fort Lauderdale and its neighborhoods and citizens, be proactive and reactive to those
issues, communicate any recommendations to the proper officials, strive to improve
communication and create a stronger partnership between City government and neighborhoods.
For More Information: www.cflca.org